Somethings 002

2.08.2014


Something to Create: These Animal Keychains on the Ginger Snaps blog can't help but make you smile.

Something to Encourage: This post titled "I Shall Not Want."  What a good thing to pray over our lives.

Something to Inspire: If Your Dreams Don't Scare You, They're Not Big Enough 

Something to Dance To: U2's new song Invisible.  The boys have done it again!  I cannot wait for their new album which is to come out later this year.  

Something to Indulge In: Vietnamese Coffee from the Anthropologie blog.  I have drank Vietnamese Coffee one other time in my life at a restaurant called Little Saigon in Wichita, KS.  I seriously could not get enough and can't wait to try this at home version.  

This weekend Dane and I are off to KC to see our little nephew and then Sunday Dane is preaching at Clay Center & Idana churches.  Cannot wait!  Happy Weekend Everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment