Window Shopping: Shoe Crush

3.11.2013


1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

One thing you should know about me, I have a love of shoes!  Dane and my brother used to place bets on how many pairs I would try on while going through the Target shoe aisle.  Speaking of Target, I got an email today saying they are doing a buy one get one 50% off sale.  All you have to do is enter BOGO50 at the checkout.  Now, shopping American Target shoes isn't going to do me much good here in Australia, so I need all of you USA folks to take advantage and enjoy the sale.  I picked a few of my own favourites to share with you and would love to see what your favourites are.  Consider it a cyber shopping trip.  Of course, I only picked shoes that are in stock in size 11.  Yep, I have a huge foot, and finding shoes to fit isn't easy, but thank you Target for upping your size 11 selection.  Big foot women from all over the world rejoice!  love, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment