Stopping by today to give you a bit of a glimpse into our current lives.
* We have just started our fourth and as far as we know final semester here at Hillsong International Leadership College. We have had such a journey here and it is crazy to think that it is slowly coming to an end. Bittersweet in so many ways.
* Our favourite meals lately have been tacos, stir fry (seriously we have this one down kids, let us cook it for ya sometime), and greek yogurt pancakes.
* The football season has begun. It may be preseason, but we don't care. We are excited for American football to be happening again. Of course Dane is getting ready to start his fantasy football teams and we are preparing to stream the games online at 3:00am. Chiefs are Superbowl bound kids (Christy's words, not Dane's).
* It is August which means the last month of winter in Australia. Spring is so close which means beach trips, hiking, and lots of sunshine await us. Looking forward to a dip in the Pacific and a little color on our cheeks.
* We are busy serving serving serving at church, and wouldn't have it any other way. We have been blessed with so many incredible opportunities at Hillsong GWS. Dane has been doing production, playing guitar and serving as musical director. Christy has kept busy with Hillsong Kids, background vocals, stage design, and even a bit of worship leading. We are so thankful for our GWS family and honoured to serve.
So there ya have it! Hope you are all doing well!
The Kids Down Under