Be Thankful: A Thanksgiving Playlist

11.21.2014


I really do love Thanksgiving.  It is such a beautiful holiday.  We all gather together for the purpose of giving thanks.  It is a time that truly makes my heart swell.  More on that later.

For many of you, Thanksgiving also means hours in the kitchen planning and preparing delicious and perfect dishes to enjoy during the Thanksgiving feast.  If you've ever been to our house while I'm preparing dinner, it is no secret, I love to cook to music.  It is usually cooking with Frank (Frank Sinatra that is) or cooking with Glen (love me some Glen Miller).  But I thought it would be fun to create a little Thanksgiving Playlist to listen to while the bird is being stuffed and the potatoes are being mashed.  Don't all good dance parties happen in the kitchen anyways?  And who knows, maybe we'll even listen to it as background music during dinner Thanksgiving Day!  Happy Thanksgiving Prep Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment