Things I Love: May Edition
1. This mapnote from Maptote. Dane and I have always loved the city of San Fransico and this little tag would be so fun to have!
2. Aren't these earrings by Lulu Frost for J.Crew just perfect. I can picture them dangling from my ears now.
3. I must compliment Urban Outfitters on this light. I would love to have one in my home someday.
4. There used to be a commercial on TV that talked about using your ticket stub collection to mark where you've been. Ever since then I have been hanging on tight to my stubs. They live in the red solo cup that Phil Vassar handed me from stage (the silly stuff we keep huh?) Anyways, I think this journal would be such a clever way to show them off.
5. I have such a thing for gems in their natural state right now.
6. This is a picture from my current favorite instagram feed. Kristin Rogers. If you don't follow her, you must. She inspires me daily. I love how she shares her faith via pictures. I love her kids. I love her home and think ours will look similar someday (with all the instruments hanging from the walls). I love her chicken Patty. Just go check her out.
7. Bonlook's latest Bonnie & Clyde Macchiato glasses. If they could only grind my prescription.
8. This owl mug. It would match my dishes. It makes me smile. What more could a girl ask for?
9. I am really into light up metal signage right now. If it reminds me of a carnival, I am probably going to love it.
10. Fox Sox. How cute are these? And I am LOVING this green color right now.
There you have it. All of the things I am loving this May.