Things I Love: May Edition

5.19.2013

Welcome to Things I Love the May Edition.  I hope you enjoy!

1. This mapnote from Maptote.  Dane and I have always loved the city of San Fransico and this little tag would be so fun to have!

2. Aren't these earrings by Lulu Frost for J.Crew just perfect.  I can picture them dangling from my ears now.

3. I must compliment Urban Outfitters on this light.  I would love to have one in my home someday.

4. There used to be a commercial on TV that talked about using your ticket stub collection to mark where you've been.  Ever since then I have been hanging on tight to my stubs.  They live in the red solo cup that Phil Vassar handed me from stage (the silly stuff we keep huh?)  Anyways, I think this journal would be such a clever way to show them off.

5. I have such a thing for gems in their natural state right now.

6. This is a picture from my current favorite instagram feed.  Kristin Rogers.  If you don't follow her, you must.  She inspires me daily.  I love how she shares her faith via pictures.  I love her kids.  I love her home and think ours will look similar someday (with all the instruments hanging from the walls).  I love her chicken Patty.  Just go check her out.

7. Bonlook's latest Bonnie & Clyde Macchiato glasses.  If they could only grind my prescription.

8. This owl mug.  It would match my dishes.  It makes me smile.  What more could a girl ask for?

9. I am really into light up metal signage right now.  If it reminds me of a carnival, I am probably going to love it.

10.  Fox Sox.  How cute are these?  And I am LOVING this green color right now.

There you have it.  All of the things I am loving this May.

XOXO, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment