What made this weekend great:
* Saturday night dinner date at Outback Steakhouse. We brake for free refills and free bread.
* Napoleon Dynamite was on TV tonight. I still love that movie. Secretly you know you do too.
* Hillsong announced they are adding another room to the house. Are you ready for it....Hillsong LA!
* Made this delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe. Score bonus points by adding caramel AND chocolate chips to the batter. Thank you Martha.
* Coconut Lime scented candles.
* Watching Skyfall and Coldplay's Live DVD.
* Scored the highest Bejeweled Blitz score of my life with Dane by my side. 842,900
* Diversity nights began at church with Islander Night. I will never get tired of watching the Haka. Click here to watch a haka.
* Wildcat victory #emaw
* Dane worked a marathon of hours. He is a legend.
* Words I needed to be reminded of: "the joy of the Lord is my strength."
* Watching puppy predictor videos. Here's one to wet your whistle.
* In a few short hours we will be waking up at 3:00am to stream the first regular season game of the KC Chiefs. Go Chiefs!
* Tomorrow = Beach Day
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
xoxo The Kids Down Under